THANK YOU and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
2020 has challenged us a lot, but it has also opened up new opportunities. Between the pandemic and lockdowns, let’s not forget that 2020 also brought some great successes for us:
- twingz won the apti award 2020 (Austrian PropTech Initiative) in the category: later stage.
- The cooperation project with Doepke Schaltgeräte GmbH: An intelligent monitoring system for electrical installations – combining the smart residual current monitoring of Doepke converters with the AI methods of twingz.
- The partnership with the Funk Group: Our intelligent twingz solutions can now also be found under Funk’s new “Beyond Insurance” service. Learn more about how Artificial Intelligence from twingz reduces fire risk in the paper industry.
- twingz is one of the “100 Startups – Made in Austria”: Florian Kandler and Berthold Baurek-Karlic from Venionaire Capital jointly published a book presenting 100 Austrian startups. The book is distributed in Austria and globally through the foreign trade centres of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
- twingz is one of Austria’s ClimateTech startups: Glacier and Green Tech Cluster jointly compiled and published an overview of Austria’s ClimateTech startups.
- twingz successfully managed the 24-hour IoT challenge in SummerHack 2020: Cookhouse Labs hosted its first virtual 24-hour Global Hackathon on 30/31 July 2020, focusing on IoT (Internet of things) and insurance.
- twingz started a successful and well-attended (LIVE) webinar series: There, the twingz portfolio was presented, as well as specific practice areas. New dates and interesting topics are already in planning.
- twingz participation and positioning: “InsurTech Study 2020: Innovative technology providers for the insurance industry”. HSBA and sum.cumo jointly conducted and presented the study.
- With twingz’s smart IoT solutions, many market-leading insurers and players from the real estate, facility management, industry and energy sectors have been able to improve their operational efficiency and reduce or prevent risks.
We hereby take this opportunity to thank you – partners, customers and friends of twingz – for your continuous support and great cooperation!
We wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, peaceful holidays, and a happy and healthy New Year 2021! With new inspiration and lots of good energy, we are already looking forward to another successful cooperation.
Replace periodic insulation testing! Increase fire and equipment protection!
Thanks to various standards and regulations of the accident insurance institutions/national erection regulations and trade association ordinances, an indispensable contribution is made to safety in the workplace. However, the associated measures often represent a reduction in terms of productivity and increased efficiency.
With the smartRCM product family developed by Doepke Schaltgeräte GmbH and twingz in cooperation, economic goals and preventive maintenance are supported at the same time.
PERMANENT DIFFERENTIAL CURRENT MONITORING
smartRCM is predictive analytics & industrial IoT service that permanently monitors industrial assets to ensure potentials for increasing efficiency and preventing electrical fires using monitoring, and to receive alerts BEFORE safety shutdowns occur if leakage currents or other electrical variables become alarmingly high.
Permanent real-time monitoring of electrical consumption and residual currents, combined with predictive deep learning analytics and built-in alerting and notification functions, optimizes planned but costly shutdowns.
Components, such as the Doepke residual current transformer, which is certified according to EN62020, allow the plant operator to replace the recurring insulation test (ÖVE/ÖNORM E 8001-6-62) with permanent residual current monitoring.
Service interruptions are reduced!
System protection is increased!